Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Drinking Liberally Podcast

I have started going to my local Drinking Liberally get together and the best part has been participating in the weekly podcast. It’s just a bunch of bloggers and activists sitting around discussing the topics of the day. It’s fun to take part in, I’m not sure what it will be like to listen to, but if you’re so inclined take a listen and let me know, but be forewarned, there's a lot of local Seattle political talk (podcast found here). I’m the only female on the panel so my voice is easily recognizable. Thanks to Goldy at HorsesAss for hosting it on his site and thanks to Gavin and Richard for making it happen. Taking part in this week’s podcast were The Belltowner, Darryl from Hominid Views, Carl Ballard from the Washington State Political Report, Lee from Blog Reload, Daniel from On the Road to 2008, and Gavin at Gavin Shearer.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Dear Liberal Girl: Enjoyed the podcast. Besides the interesting content, I was impressed by the quality of the audio (I'm an old radio guy).

Microphones for multiple speakers are always a challenge, and I was wondering how your group handled it...a wireless mic that folks passed around by hand? Overhead mic hanging down from the center?

Your blog is one of my favorite stops on the Web, BTW. More power to you.

>>Dale in Birmingham, Alabama

8:11 AM  
Blogger The (liberal)Girl Next Door said...

Dale in Birmingham--Thanks so much! As far as the podcast, we each had headphones with a mic attatched. It was a pretty professional set up and I agree, they did a great job.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home