Friday, March 17, 2006

Blogging At The Reaction

Last week I was asked by Michael J.W. Stickings, the proprietor of The Reaction, to contribute to his blog, and having been a reader of The Reaction for a while now, I was flattered and jumped at the chance to reach a wider audience. This is a great opportunity for me to get some exposure and it will not impact you, my dear readers, at all. I am not leaving, nor will I be spending any less time on my own blog and you will always read everything here first (plus, you get my undivided attention in the comments section). The only thing that will change is that one or two of my posts each week will appear on Michael’s blog in addition to being published here. It’s really not much different than what I have already been doing at The Smirking Chimp once or twice a week and on the rare occasion Democratic Underground (and even rarer occasion BuzzFlash and Dissident Voice).

As you know, I tend to get a little fiery at times so reading my posts in a more moderate environment (not that Michael is moderate, but the readership is more balanced) puts them in a new context. So I hope that you will go check out The Reaction. It is a great blog with some very thoughtful commentary and lot’s of information. Be sure to check out the other new blogger cross-posting there as well, Creature from State of the Day. So far, a pretty nice collection of bloggers and I’m happy to be a part of it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yellow Dog said...

Hey, I just checked this site out. If you want intelligent and civil discussion between folks with opposing viewpoints, this is a great site.

4:14 PM  
Blogger creature said...

It's a pleasure co-blogging with you. See you at The Reaction!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings said...

It's great to have you on board at The Reaction, LGND. And thank you, Yellow Dog, for the kind words. I've already become a fan of your excellent blog, too.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home