Saturday, April 15, 2006

A Day In The Life Of A Lefty Blogger

David Finkel of The Washington Post has published an article today about Mary Scott O’Connor, the proprietor of My Left Wing.  If you’ve ever wanted an inside look at the daily life of a blogger, this is peek behind the curtain.  For a lot of us on the left, it is rage and frustration that fuels us, but few express it as well as O’Connor.  I rely on her daily rants to calm me down enough to write each day, occasionally it doesn’t work and I have to rant too, but most of the time, her free expressions of anger and grief help relieve me of my own.  A valuable service for sure.

Congratulations Mary Scott, I hope this exposure brings more people to My Left Wing. There sure are a lot of us out here that need to hear what you have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home