Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Podcasting Liberally With Jesus’ General

The podcast was fun last night and it was great to meet Gen. JC Christian, Patriot of Jesus’ General, although it was a bit of a challenge to argue with him while laughing my ass off. Ganging up on Patriotboy this week were Will, Lee, Darryl, myself, and of course moderated (if you can call it that) by our host David Goldstein of Horse's Ass.

On the table along with the drinks this week were, immigration, Bush administration plans to bomb Iran, Markos Moulitsas and Jerome Armstrong’s Crashing The Gate book event here in Seattle and the bare ass of The General.

The show is 51:56, and is available here as a 31.5 MB MP3. Please visit PodcastingLiberally.com for complete archives and RSS feeds.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to introduce myself last night, but I wasn't sure who you were until y'all sat down at the podcasting table. (I was actually rather stunned that so many women were there - I haven't been in a while, but I've never seen more than two there!) I'm a little sorry I missed the opportunity, especially considering how you pulled that secretive blogging curtain back a bit in "Just a bit about me". Oh well, maybe next week.

(If you happen to remember, I was the blonde fella who stopped by the podcasting table to say good-bye to Darryl on my way out.)

3:16 PM  
Blogger The (liberal)Girl Next Door said...

Geocrackr--That's so funny because I had been asking if anyone knew who you were, and yes, I do think I saw you. Maybe next week we'll actually meet.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello liberal girl,
I'm sorry I haven't written you sooner. I did change my name on Smirking Chimpeon to DOOMSAYER and just went back into my archives as Risse57 and noticed your comments to my my "final" comment.
I appreciate you and this is my first visit to your site; wonderful. Thank you for being the human I know is within us.
Bob

6:46 PM  
Blogger Lizzie Flynn said...

LG,

You are the Stuff! I just saw a link to you over a JG (Heterosexual) and was floored. That's awesome! Hope you had as much fun as I imagine you did.

9:04 PM  
Blogger The (liberal)Girl Next Door said...

Doomsayer Bob--Thanks for coming over and thanks for the kind words.

Gratis--The General is great fun, but like I said, it was hard to engage with him because he's just so funny and I couldn't stop laughing.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home