Thursday, April 06, 2006

Extending An Olive Branch

I’ve been asked to join Conservative Amnesty, a group blog attempting to extend an olive branch to conservatives who are disenchanted with their Party.  Unlike when I post at The Reaction, many of the posts I write for CA, won’t be cross-posted here.  Mostly because you’ve already heard much of what I have to say on the subject, but also because they serve a different purpose than what I write here.  I hope you will check out Conservative Amnesty, it’s an interesting idea and my fellow bloggers there have some great things to say, plus they say it very well.

2 Comments:

Blogger The (liberal)Girl Next Door said...

diddythegeek--I'm hoping to lure them over here for some real tough talk as well. It would be good for them.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LG~

Yeah, like the iceberg was good for the Titanic!

You're just looking to fill some holes with moles to whack!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home