Monday, May 15, 2006

Can You Hear Me Now?

It’s one thing to be compliant, but quite another to be spied upon.  I hope that the revelation that reporters are having their call patterns analyzed by the government in an effort to root out “leakers” will result in said reporters doing some actual reporting on just how dangerous this secret NSA surveillance and data mining program is to the stability of our country.  I suspect that might be too tall an order when they can just get new cell phones instead.

3 Comments:

Blogger L.K. Rigel said...

Is it 1930s Germany yet?

Sheeeesh this is scary -- not that the Bushies are doing this, but that despite this revelation, the Big News on cable today is the third indictment in the Duke rape case.

11:23 AM  
Blogger thehim said...

Glenn Beck has a CNN show. I think that's really all you need to know about the traditional media's dedication to high-quality news today.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Michael Bains said...

Hey! I guess you did hear about it. LOL!

I just found your blog via a comment on, I think it was, Kvatch's site. It's bookmarked. Nice.

See ya.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home