Thursday, March 02, 2006

Deadly Accurate

This is one of my favorite things so I thought I’d share. I have added it as the signature to all of my outgoing emails and I am starting to see more and more of them on my incoming mail as well. Spread it like wildfire!

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National SecurityAgency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President.


On the nepotism front, Mark W. Bradley writes another devastating piece of satire that really puts our current Congress into perspective. The Declaration of Dependence is deadly accurate (Go Dad!). Maybe once my blog gets bigger, I can get exclusive rights to his stuff, I just hate getting scooped by Smirking Chimp and Dissident Voice.


And this site is just too funny not to promote. Visit the Iron Hymen, a sure fire way to curb pre-marital sex by teaching kids to loathe their own bodies. Dead on funny! I also recommend you follow the links. Thanks to Dale for sending this my way.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i am SO going to add that blurb to my email (well NOT my work one i don't think they'd care for that too very much)


thanks for posting it

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have found a Republican woman we must all know and read! She tells it like it is!

Mollie, I gave her your webblog site, but PLEASE go to see her!

I'll email you her blog URL. There really is HOPE!!!!

Love you, R

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is SPECIAL:

DefenseLINK News CENTCOM Team Engages 'Bloggers'

http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Mar2006/20060302_4370.html

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try again...



www.defenselink.mil/news/Mar2006/20060302_4370.html

11:43 AM  
Blogger The (liberal)Girl Next Door said...

Anonymous--Thanks for that, I already have a hard enough time getting to sleep at night. I guess I'll look forward to hearing from CENTCOM. How nice of them to provide accurate information to us bloggers who are a little shaky on the facts. I wonder if they'll pay me to "correct" my facts like they did with newspaper reporters in Iraq?

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home