Wednesday, September 27, 2006

GreenBacks and Sham

Guest Post by Man of American Dissent

(Apologies to Dr. Seuss)



I am Scam.

Scam I am.


We fight them There

Instead of Here.

All the while we peddle fear.



I do not like this,

Scam I am.

You cheat and lie

while people die.



Fight them,

Fight them. Yes I must.

You are with us,

or you are dust.


We have to fight them in Iraq.

And we could fight them in Khazak.

Fight them,

fight them. Yes I will.

And I must make many more to kill.

I will fight them There not Here.

Please wait.

I have a Lib to smear.



I do not like this,

Scam I Am.

Your story is an utter sham.



I could have stopped them in Afghan.

But I want to fight them in Iran.

We have to fight them There,

not Here.

Lest a mushroom cloud appear.



Scam I Am,

Your words are rote.

Tell me...

Would you fight over a boat?

Or would you read about a goat?

I do not like this Scam I am.

You've put us all in

quite a jam.


I would not fight over a boat.

I'd rather read about a goat.

We have to fight them There.

not Here.


All I've said

should be quite clear.

Stay the course.

Never mention that

Oil Bourse.

3 Comments:

Blogger jae said...

"Never mention that

Oil Bourse"

Nope. Won't hear about that on the 'news' either. Along with all the other s**t that they know they need to hide.

6:16 AM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Thank you, thank you, for this pome,
Our leader is an evil gnome.
I do not watch him on the box,
Not at night,
Not on Fox.
If I hear his whiny voice,
I run away,
That is my choice.
It seems our country runs astray,
This will destroy us,
One fine day...

11:16 AM  
Blogger Vile Blasphemer said...

Nicely done.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home