Wednesday, September 27, 2006

GreenBacks and Sham

Guest Post by Man of American Dissent

(Apologies to Dr. Seuss)

I am Scam.

Scam I am.

We fight them There

Instead of Here.

All the while we peddle fear.

I do not like this,

Scam I am.

You cheat and lie

while people die.

Fight them,

Fight them. Yes I must.

You are with us,

or you are dust.

We have to fight them in Iraq.

And we could fight them in Khazak.

Fight them,

fight them. Yes I will.

And I must make many more to kill.

I will fight them There not Here.

Please wait.

I have a Lib to smear.

I do not like this,

Scam I Am.

Your story is an utter sham.

I could have stopped them in Afghan.

But I want to fight them in Iran.

We have to fight them There,

not Here.

Lest a mushroom cloud appear.

Scam I Am,

Your words are rote.

Tell me...

Would you fight over a boat?

Or would you read about a goat?

I do not like this Scam I am.

You've put us all in

quite a jam.

I would not fight over a boat.

I'd rather read about a goat.

We have to fight them There.

not Here.

All I've said

should be quite clear.

Stay the course.

Never mention that

Oil Bourse.


Blogger jae said...

"Never mention that

Oil Bourse"

Nope. Won't hear about that on the 'news' either. Along with all the other s**t that they know they need to hide.

6:16 AM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Thank you, thank you, for this pome,
Our leader is an evil gnome.
I do not watch him on the box,
Not at night,
Not on Fox.
If I hear his whiny voice,
I run away,
That is my choice.
It seems our country runs astray,
This will destroy us,
One fine day...

11:16 AM  
Blogger Vile Blasphemer said...

Nicely done.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home