Friday, March 09, 2007

Impeachment Rally, Seattle Style

Washington For Impeachment is sponsoring a rally tomorrow (Saturday March 10th) at noon in Westlake Park, Downtown Seattle. Come out and show your support for the impeachment of President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney for high crimes against the citizens of the United States. The rally is to help build support for SJM8016, a bill introduced in the Washington State Senate calling for the impeachment of George Bush and Dick Cheney. I'll see you there!

4 Comments:

Blogger jae said...

Hey LG, you okay?
You post you're going to a protest and that's it?
Please tell me that you've not been arrested....!

5:02 AM  
Blogger The (liberal)Girl Next Door said...

Jae--Sorry to scare you! The rally was fine, much smaller than it should have been, but hey, Americans are nothing if not apathetic! Everything's fine here on my end, I've just been too busy and a bit too apathetic myself to blog much lately. I'll snap out of it soon enough though I'm sure. Thanks for your concern.

2:21 PM  
Blogger blogger said...


geciktirici stag
geciktirici spreyler,
porcodile sprey,
diyet hapı,
kısırlık hapları,
kırışıklık
kısırlık ilaçları,
zayıflama hapı ,
kirpik
gögüs büyütücü haplar,
x hamste

7:29 AM  
Blogger wee said...

yük lifti
hidrolik asansör
istif makinası
halatlı vinç
istif makinası

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home