Saturday, March 11, 2006

Podcasting Liberally

I forgot to post the Drinking Liberally podcast from earlier in the week.  It seemed like it was a little slow when we were taping it, but I just listened to it and it’s actually pretty good.  Well, if you like listening to drunk liberals dissecting the news of the day.  On this weeks podcast, Goldy, Carl, N in Seattle, Sandeep Kaushik, Will, and I discuss, among other things, liberalism, tunnels, new versus old and questions such as, does the media do a good job?  Is the Bush administration crazy?  And a question from Will’s Republican friend, are liberals more emotional than logical?  Check it out.

3 Comments:

Blogger enigma4ever said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know I added you to my blogroll- hope that is okay....you do a good job here...
( roll is not in alphabetical order..put you near some other blogs you might like..)

Thanks for coming by Watergate Summer....
I thought I left a comment on Halli post..but it seems to have vanished..

9:30 PM  
Blogger Graeme said...

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll, I added you to mine as well. nice podcast. I listened to most of it. I am looking into getting a drinking liberally club started in Fargo. It sure sounds like a lot of fun.

12:05 AM  
Blogger The (liberal)Girl Next Door said...

enigma4ever--Thanks for the link! I'm loving your blog as well!!

graeme--You should do it! I think it was a little slow going at first for the guy who started ours, but it's going full throttle now and it is a lot of fun.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home