Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Reading Day

This shit is hitting the fan and as always Raw Story is all over it. Rep. John Conyers, the soft spoken, tireless street fighter for justice, has just released the Investigative Status Report of the House Judiciary Committee titled, “The Constitution In Crisis: The Downing Street Minutes and Deception, Manipulation, Torture, Retribution and Coverups in the Iraq War.” It’s a mouthful, but the Bush administration has been shoveling it down our throats for years so I guess that’s no surprise.

I am going to make a big pot of coffee and sit down to read this mammoth piece of work. Then tonight I will torture myself by turning on the tube in order to watch the MSM either completely ignore the story, or give it a quick mention as another example of obstructionist Democrats hounding the President when he most deserves accolades for the successful and historic elections in Iraq. Fun, fun, fun, ‘til Big Brother takes my laptop away!

1 Comments:

Blogger Public Takeover said...

I just downloaded it and I'm printing it out now. I hadn't heard a peep about its publication before this.

I'll be interested in your remarks. I doubt I will read it very quickly, unless it's a "page-turner."

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home